Coronavirus Statement

Sunday 15th of March 2020

Dear makers,

Our team has been closely monitoring the COVID-19 situation and the guidelines published by the relevant authorities.

It goes without saying that keeping our attendees safe is our number one priority. We have therefore decided to postpone the Product Leaders Weekend 2020 to a future date. It was a tough call, but we think it was the best decision given the circumstances.

We are discussing options with the venue and will confirm the new date in the coming days. As things stand, this is likely to be taking place in July. We still hope many of you will be able to make it, and we're taking the extra time we have to make the event even better!

All other events are currently going ahead on their original dates, with some adjustments. Namely, we will be adding a 'remote ticket' option to all events which will allow you to take part online via live streamed talks and an improved attendee app. More info coming soon!

What are we doing to keep attendees safe?

In addition to various routine procedures (e.g. checking that caterers and other relevant contractors have a valid food hygiene and public liability insurance certificate), we will assemble a dedicated Health & Safety team who will:

What happens if an event date is changed?

We would love to see you at the event on the amended date. Once a new date is confirmed, we'll notify you as soon as possible about the change. But we understand you may not be able to make it. If that's the case, here are your options:

Any refund requests are currently subject to our terms and conditions. We assess each request on an individual basis and will try to provide full refunds wherever possible, even if the request falls outside of the schedule set out in these terms.

If you have any other questions or concerns

Please send an email to .